The Utah General Aviation Association (UGAA) preserves, promotes, and protects the interests of all involved in and served by General Aviation.
The UGAA was formed in 1998 to serve as a voice for general aviation in the State of Utah. Since then we've worked hard to:
- Monitor state and local laws, ordinances and administrative actions affecting aviation
- Encourage the construction, improvement, and maintenance of air facilities and airports, both mainstream and back country
- Conduct activities designed to promote good relations between airport users
- Advance Utah General Aviation through the support of safety and educational programs
- Maintain a continuing dialog with the FAA to promote the interests of General Aviation
- Establish UGAA area representatives throughout the state to represent the strong presence of General Aviation in Utah
UGAA Dinner meeting scheduled for
7:00 pm on February 27th. We've got a great speaker lined up so you don't want to miss this one! See the Calendar page for more details.